Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gripe

I warned you that I might talk about anything....

Can I just say how ANNOYING it is when someone calls your house and doesn't leave a freaking message? How in the hell am I supposed to know what someone is calling for or even know that they called, unless they leave a message? It's not that hard! Come on people! Whatta you think? That I have ESP?

I'm not one of those people who checks my caller ID, then stocks whoever called. Especially if I don't know the caller. I don't really get this much anymore, but do you remember when caller ID first came out and people would just call you "back"? The conversation went something like this:

Hello?
You called me.
Who is this?
This is John. You just called my phone.
No I didn't.
Then how come it's on my caller ID?

So, when you call someone on purpose. Leave a damn message! They'll probably call you back. For the record, I always call back....when I know that you called me!

Do you have something that really chaps your hide? You wanna talk about something specific? You wanna tell me to fuck off? Let me know!

Phew! Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

2 comments:

  1. okay, okay! I get it. I'll leave a message next time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my! I don't know who reads this so I won't EVEN go to the place where I talk about things that chap my hide! I'm exactly opposite of you, though... I get kind of bugged when people DO leave a message, BECAUSE I HAVE caller ID and when I finally get around to checking it, I'll call you back! :) IT just takes time out of my day to listen to messages! LOL! ;) O ya... but, if I don't have your number and you are calling me for the first time - send me a text, no kidding, but a message would be nice because I will NOT call back and say, "you called me?"!!! LOVE the song, too, btw!!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!! please.