Monday, August 31, 2009

Top 10 Things to name your truck.

I love How I met Your Mother. The show is so cute and Barney is hilarious! While looking for an "awesomeness" quote tonight, I found this one:

Barney Stinson: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have in my hand a copy of tonight's top 10 list. The category: Top 10 things i would have called my truck...
Ted Mosby: It was never your truck.
Barney Stinson: ...if Ted hadn't been a jerk and given it back.
Ted Mosby: It was a rental.
Barney Stinson: Number 10 - 'The Winne-Bango'.
Number 9 - 'The Pick-Up Truck'.
Number 8 - 'The Ford Explore Her'.
Number 7 - 'The You Scream Truck'. You Scream.
Number 6 - 'Feels on Wheels!'. Hello!
Number 5 - 'The Ride Her Truck'.
Number 4 - 'The 18-Squealer'.
Number 3 - 'The Esca-Laid'. Ih-ih-ih!
Number 2 - 'The Slam-Boney'.
Aaand the number 1 thing I would've called my truck if Ted hadn't been a jerk and given it back... [Table Drum Roll]
Barney Stinson: ... 'The '69 Chevy'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!! please.